Friday, August 10, 2018

Amazon Australia FBA- A New And Promising Marketplace

Amazon Australia just started their FBA program recently. I have just sent my first shipment by FedEx and everything went smoothly and my products are on sale now. See:



The registration is straight forward and similar to the USA site. This is a chance to be one of the first FBA sellers in a promising marketplace. The competition is not as keen as in other Amazon market and I found that I can price my products at a much higher price than in USA. 


The population of Australia is slightly less than Malaysia but have much higher income. As Australia is a huge country and it can be hard to purchase many items especially in rural area so eCommerce will likely grow exponentially in the near future. 


To attract more sellers to the site, they are offering much lower seller fees for now. I found that the total fees are around 15 to 20% compare with 35 to 45% in America. So sellers can expect to earn double the profit selling there.


If you have any questions about Amazon FBA please contact me. I will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Register As A Free Individual Account Seller On Amazon

The first thing to do if you want to start selling on Amazon is to register a seller account. There are 2 types of account, the Individual A...